This position has been filled
Our client is a Multinational EPC firm with 6,000 employees globally. They are well respected in the region and have worked on many construction projects in the Middle East for over 50 years.
We are looking to place a Project Commercial Manager in Duba, Saudi Arabia to successfully manage the project controls, contracts, and cost/billing of the construction of an airport project.
- Ensure that project controls are in place to administer contracts with subcontractors and major suppliers at the beginning of the subcontract.
- Set up a contract administration plan to defend the company’s interests against breaches, variations, and changes to contractual agreements, and to safeguard the company’s entitlements.
- Ensure the project plans are continuously updated, collect the needed information to control and analyze cost and schedule deviations, and inform the Project Manager of any significant deviations.
- Ensure accurate Extension of Time (EOT) Schedules are prepared to assess time impact based on changes to the project scope which may give the project the right to claim in accordance with the contract.
- Manage the reporting process to produce both internal reports.
- Ensure that changes to the project requirements are examined and confirmed and any impacts to the project are fully assessed and all parties involved in the changes are notified of expected or potential impacts.
- Accurately forecast and report to management the project’s revenues, costs, cash flows, unconfirmed billings, and monthly profit and loss.
- Ensure coordination with the client and their consultant. Ensure all external correspondences are well handled and pending inquiries/concerns are analyzed and answered in a timely manner.
- Set up the invoice system and manage billing activities to make sure invoices are issued to the client in a timely manner as contractually required.
- Identify and assess project-specific risks, discuss their impacts and consequences with the project manager, and find appropriate solutions to mitigate their impact on project profitability.
- Support the site procurement team to ensure procurement needs are properly planned, identified, and ordered on time. Guarantee deliveries of materials are done on time and in compliance with approved specifications so that needed resources could be available on-site when needed by the construction team.
- Provide input to the project design team, and coordinate with concerned parties to make sure all needed designs are well planned and delivered within the project schedule.
- Provide support to the Site Administrator to define and standardize the process for the application and approval of goods or equipment that are considered as capital expenditure for the project and the registration of these assets.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience working on large/complex projects with a contractor
- Fluency in English; Arabic & French is a plus
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Duba, KSA
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.