Applications have closed
This listing has expired.
Our client is one of the leading engineering and construction companies operating across the GCC for over 30 years. They offer full-service engineering with a focus on foundations and piling.
We are looking for a Deputy Plant and Equipment Manager to assist in efficiently and seamlessly manage the production facility. The ideal candidate will ensure safety and compliance guidelines for a healthy work environment for all the employees. This position reports to the Plant and Equipment Manager.
- Creating and following budgets.
- Preparing profit and loss projections.
- Preparing production and performance reports for senior management.
- Building effective professional working relationships with all stakeholders, including suppliers and customers.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive maintenance program for the plant.
- Keeping records of all owned and rented machinery.
- Inspecting equipment on regular basis to comply with health and safety policies.
- Ensuring all machineries are maintained, serviced, and have the latest versions and updates.
- Managing the performance of the team while ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Maintaining all administrative records.
- Maintaining inventory levels and controlling the flow of product.
Profile & Background
- 10-15 years in Construction materials operations.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in Foundation and Piling Construction
- BS degree in Business Management, Engineering, or related field.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD & Primavera software.
- Experience in Advanced cost management, total quality management, business systems analysis, contracts and procurement, and communication in projects.
- UAE Driving License.
- Fluent in verbal/written English and Arabic language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competitive Package
- Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.