This position has been filled
Our client is one of the leading engineering and construction companies operating across the GCC for over 30 years. They offer full-service engineering with a focus on foundations and piling.
We are looking to place an HR Officer who will recruit, support, and develop the employee life cycle from recruitment induction to exit and also be able to carry out the administrative tasks efficiently.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support with the day-to-day tasks and administration of the HR Department.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising, and managing the employment process appropriately.
- Manage tools including search engines; (LinkedIn, Indeed, Naukrigulf) and other social channels to source candidates.
- Conduct initial screenings to assess candidates’ skill levels, interests, and cultural fit.
- Schedule interviews accordingly and assist in the process.
- Place new employees in the company by helping set up IT and workstations.
- Assist in organizing induction training for new employees.
- Overseeing the health and safety procedures of the employees.
- Update and improve policies, procedures, manuals, documents, and forms, when necessary, in coordination and approval of the HC Manager and concerned management.
- Identify the KPIs for the HR Department accurately.
- Assist in ensuring employee records are effectively maintained by the Senior HR Officer.
- Update the HRMI report to track the effectiveness of HR processes and project completion.
- Assist HR Officer and Government Relations Department with employee relations and administrative tasks when required.
- Assist in renewing employee contracts and letters as per the procedure.
- Assist Line Managers with the team’s training needs by coordinating and planning trainings for learning and development.
- Assist with performance reviews and evaluations to identify where training is needed to improve productivity.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or HR-related field
- 5+ years experience within UAE in a similar position
- Additional trainings and certification are a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of HRMS is an added advantage
- Understanding of the labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.