Our Client is one of the leading global Non-Government Organization.
We are looking to place Assistant PPH Officer. The primary role of PPH colleagues is to secure various forms of support from PPH donors: securing funding for Non-Government Organization programs and projects will be considered a priority, but the work also includes leveraging the capacities of these partnerships beyond funding, in order to build long-lasting holistic partnerships bringing various forms of support the organization and to persons of concern, such as visibility, expertise, and innovation.
- Partner/ donor engagement: Manage an expanding prospect list of existing and new donors and partners in KSA, with the aim of raising funds to support refugees in the region and globally. This includes the creation of dynamic cultivation plans for priority prospects.
- Prospecting: With the support of the senior leadership team, identify and establish contact with various entities, including foundations corporates, and high net worth individuals.
- External Representation: Represent PSP KSA at meetings, conferences, and events in the Jeddah region, and in meetings with current and prospective partners.
- Database: update on regular basis the Salesforce database with relevant prospect information including thematic interests, donation opportunity, contact information, and essential communication (meetings, emails, calls, etc.).
- Drafting: be responsible for drafting, both in English and Arabic, all communication relevant to the PSP prospect pipeline in KSA, this includes but is not limited to proposals, reports, and letters.
- Reporting: prepare, as required, regular progress reports including key developments, financial projections, pending proposals, and potential challenges to be addressed.
- Perform other functions as needed.
Profile & Background
- Saudi National
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, International Relations, Economics, Business Administration Management, Social Sciences, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree, or no experience with Doctorate degree in Marketing.
- Relevant professional experience with exposure to an international environment and/or with humanitarian or development organizations.
- Experience in partnerships, business development, or fundraising.
- Ability to produce high-quality written materials tailored to a specific audience
- Ability to balance different and sometimes competing needs and deadline
- Experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders, with an ability to multi-task, manage time, and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of humanitarian programming and/or NGO programs and operational arrangements.
- Possess high negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Have a Political awareness
- Knowledge of partnerships, fundraising, and/or relationships with donors and/or an external partner
- Knowledge of SharePoint 365 platform.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, ideally Salesforce Experience in a Non-Government Organization field location and/or working in a developing country, with an ability to function well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Jeddah, KSA
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.