Our client is one of the most well-established and reputable Management Consulting firms globally. With a large network of consultants, covering a wide range of industries, they have repeatedly advised Fortune 500 and Public Sector organizations, and are currently working on some of the most notable projects in the Middle East & Africa.
We are looking to place a Marketing Specialist who will collaborate with the in-house global creative, digital marketing, alumni, events, and communications teams. He/she will connect with regional marketers across the globe to tailor global programs and content locally. This role reports to the MEA Marketing Director.
- Create and implement integrated marketing strategies to reach key target groups, including customers, employees, recruits, alumni, and the media in KSA.
- Assist in the design and modification of marketing content, keeping the needs of the customer in mind and prioritizing public relations.
- Work with a local PR and communications firm to support and promote raising awareness in the community, including scheduling direct media opportunities.
- Coordinate the creation and production of regional content as well as the localization of international material, including the publication and distribution of content on digital platforms, in keeping with the brand identity and tone of voice of the company.
- Cooperate closely with local, national, and international teams (web, recruiting, alumni, and digital) and outside partners to support marketing goals.
- Support digital and social media strategy.
Profile & Background
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, or equivalent to marketing, communications, or business.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing or professional services industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Proficient across online and offline marketing activities (digital, social media, thought leadership creation, PR, and events)
- Knowledge of CRM systems and e-marketing platforms (InterAction, Salesforce, and / or Vuture) is a plus.
- Must have strong English and Arabic communication skills. (written and verbal)
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
Only Saudi nationals will be shortlisted for this role.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Riyadh, KSA
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.