Our Client is a rapidly growing environmental services organization that aims to transform waste into energy.
The Vice President of Growth will lead across marketing, sales, and customer experience teams to deliver sustainable and profitable growth in the emerging world. The role-holder defines the organization’s strategic marketing and growth plans, works cross-functionally and cross-border to deliver on the growth plans, and continually optimizes the global growth engine by driving CRM effectiveness, minimizing customer acquisition costs, and ensuring a unified, customer-centric global digital selling ecosystem.
Define the organization’s strategic marketing and growth plans:
- Establish a unified and effective approach to conducting industry and market research and analysis across the countries where we operate
- Assess and re-engineer the organization’s go-to-market strategy, including the USP (unique selling proposition), product & service mix, and brand positioning.
- Establish the right pricing strategy, backed by data-led price planning and forecasting processes, to maximize the top line and achieve target profitability ratios
- Develop multi-channel strategic plans to achieve the desired target market share
- Direct the country GMs and Managing Directors to achieve the organization’s target revenue and margin
- Own the group-level Sales and Marketing KPIs and success metrics
Work cross-functionally and cross-border to deliver on growth plans:
- Direct a multi-country, multi-continent sales portfolio
- Conduct regular training to embed the USP, uplift the data-driven selling capability, and shift the organization to a customer-centric mindset
- Collaborate with Brand & Communications to produce customer-centric sales & marketing toolkits and campaigns
- Work with Service Delivery to ensure weekly tactical plans maximize available operational capacity
- Partner with Solutions & Innovation team to introduce new products/services/solutions to fill gaps and customer requirements in our markets
- Leverage Business Development capabilities to deepen customer and stakeholder relationships
- Champion the Business Development effort in identifying and capturing new revenue opportunities
- Work with in-house Salesforce and data specialists to enable predictive commercial analysis and reports
- Build the global sales and marketing team, optimizing talents and growing individuals
- Develop effective sales training and incentive schemes
- Instill a culture of knowledge-sharing and collaboration, and a high-performance mindset among teams
- Manage cases of underperformance and policy non-compliance in accordance with the company’s “Managing Capability and Discipline Concerns Policy”.
Continually optimize the growth engine:
- Maintain a close pulse on the needs and behaviors of our customers to continuously identify new opportunities for value-creation
- Explore new means of reducing CAC (Customer Acquisition Costs) and maximizing revenues through automation, training, new team structures, new selling methodologies, identification of new sales channels, or otherwise.
- Lead exploration, testing, and implementation of emerging technologies that digitize commercial operations
- Configure CRM systems to enable and measure optimal customer experience and sales productivity
Comply with Health, Safety and Environment policies
Profile & Background
- Master’s in Business Administration required, concentration in Growth subject area – i.e. Sales, Marketing, Business Development (preferred)
- Financial management and wider management principles
- Commercial and Business development
- Geographic complexities of emerging markets and key players and stakeholders
- Minimum of 15 years in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 5 years as Director, managing multicultural sales team spread across multiple markets and geographies, with proven experience in emerging markets
- Minimum 2 years working with a global or multinational company in a relevant sector or industry
- Minimum 2 years in multiple sector/services and pipeline management worth more than 200 million
- Language Proficiency:
o English (fluent)
o French (advantageous)
o Arabic (advantageous)
- Based in Dubai, UAE
- Highly competitive package
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.