This position has been filled
Our client is one of the most well established and reputable Management Consulting firms globally. With a large network of consultants, covering a wide range of industries, they have repeatedly advised Fortune 500 and Public Sector organizations, and are currently working on some of the most notable projects in the Middle East & Africa.
We are looking to place an English/Arabic Translator to support with business-related presentations, proposals, and texts with topics such as market studies, business strategy, company organization, and human resources.
- Translate and edit business documents accurately with the highest quality.
- Produce in-depth translations and formatting directly in MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Generate written translations of a variety of documents from English to Arabic and vice versa within tight deadlines in a fast paced, intellectually intense, client-oriented environment.
- Proofread and edit the translated documents to provide grammatically correct, well expressed text.
- Attending client meetings for translation projects.
- Work at client’s location as required.
- Use Trados translation memory software for effective translation.
- Research technical terms from specialist dictionaries and reference books taking into consideration country and client specifics.
- Maintain high levels of internal and external confidentiality and integrity of all translated documents.
- Perform any other translation services requested by the company.
Profile & Background
- 3+ years translation experience (English to Arabic/Arabic to English) within a professional services firm.
- Excellent English and Arabic translation in communication and editing. (both written and verbal)
- Experience in a fast turnaround environment is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in English translation or similar
- Able to translate up to 2,000 words per day.
- Knowledge of Arabic syntax, grammar, and semantics proofreading translated documents.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel is a plus.
- Must be a Saudi Arabia national.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Riyadh, KSA
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term, and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.