This position has been filled
This listing has expired.
Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place a Translator to successfully perform and produce accurate results in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, client-oriented environment. This role is based in Riyadh, KSA.
- Translate and edit business/legal documents clearly and accurately with the highest quality.
- Produce translations directly in MS PowerPoint and complete formatting changes as necessary. (These can be in-depth, so excellent working knowledge of PowerPoint is vital.)
- Produce written translations of a variety of documents from English to Arabic (majority of work) and Arabic to English within tight deadlines.
- Proofread and edit final translated documents to provide grammatically correct, well-expressed final versions of the translated texts.
- Attend client meetings with the team when necessary to discuss translation projects, answer questions.
- Use translation memory software to ensure consistency of translation and increase efficiency.
- Use specialist dictionaries and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used, taking into consideration country and client specifics. Research technical terms to find the correct translation.
- Always ensure the security and confidentiality of all translated materials.
Profile & Background
- 2+ years of translation experience (English to Arabic/Arabic to English) within a professional services firm/fast turnaround environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or equivalent.
- Deep knowledge of Arabic syntax, grammar, and semantics to be able to proofread and edit translated documents.
- Capacity to translate up to 2,000 words per day.
- Attention to detail is key to pinpoint mistakes.
- Familiarity with Trados translation memory software.
- Working knowledge of the business language and thinking in English and Arabic.
- Expert computer skills: Excellent MS PowerPoint skills are a must, plus MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; clarity, tact, professionals
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Riyadh, KSA
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.