This position has been filled
Our client is a multinational company that produces and distributes sweets and confectionery products in more than 150 countries worldwide. Employing over 15,000 employees and operating over 30 companies around the world, this organization has a truly global reach.
We are looking to place a Supply Chain Executive who is responsible for the in-market and sales data collation and analysis. They will convert the information to various business-critical reports for sales/demand analysis and planning, and draw up supply plans for forecasting, ordering, and stock management.
- Coordinating, managing the ordering cycle, following up, dispatching, documenting, and reporting activities from the factories to the allocated sets of distributors.
- Assist Planning Manager by reviewing stocks lying in factory locations, comparing them with the orders, forecasts, preparing, and publishing exception reports highlighting the risks.
- Support Demand Planning Manager in forecasting, ordering, and stock management process.
- Coordinating and managing the order cycle from receipt of the order from the export team to delivery for the allocated set of customers.
- Preparing the sales orders and purchase orders in SAP, sharing with concerned parties, and getting confirmations.
- Tracking and following up with factories on orders placed.
- Ensuring the required documentation for all shipments is done and endorsed to the export team on time.
- Coordinating with each respective export team to get the monthly forecast.
- Preparing and sending agreed reports on time to the export and sales teams.
- Addressing all queries, concerns of factories, orders, and shipments placed for their respective distributors.
- Coordinating with the 3PL provider for storage, cross-docking shipments, attestations, and legalization of documents in Dubai.
- Improving forecasting process to achieve higher forecast accuracy to factories.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain and Logistics, or any related field.
- Minimum 6 years experience in FMCG or Logistics and Supply Chain industries.
- Extensive experience in demand planning.
- Knowledge in the export environment is a must.
- Experience working in SAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and in Excel.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.