Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions in the UAE and the region. They have been in operations for over 20 years now.
We are looking to place a Software Engineer / Project Manager for our client’s Information Technology department. The developer will work closely with the Vice President – Head of Software Development to satisfy the software development needs of the company.
- Scoping, developing, and managing enterprise-level software solutions within the organization.
- Liaising with the Group’s departments to envision business and technical perspectives and develop workable solutions.
- Software project management and collaboration with project teams and interfacing with vendors.
- Perform business analysis and provide the best-architected solutions with minimal cost ensuring simplicity of use.
- Ensure project deliverables in a timely manner and within the estimated budget.
- Upgrade and maintenance of future and current critical in-house developed enterprise solutions.
- Compliance with Group uptime and support SLA.
- Successful periodic BCP audits.
- Ensuring roadmap to ISO compliance.
- Provide timely and appropriate assistance to users and ensure smooth functioning of the day-to-day operations.
- Assist in managing the servers at hosting sites. This activity includes the following:
- Supporting infrastructural changes like accommodating hosting/network upgrades to ensure uptime of solutions after upgrades.
- Domain names and SSL certificates registrations and renewals.
- Collaborate with the network team to manage network connectivity requirements between solutions.
- Support database servers.
- Web server set up and website configurations.
- DNS management
- Ensure the highest availability of the solutions with minimal inconvenience to end-users.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 7+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong project management and application architecture skills, and good Figma, or other application UX / UI sketching tools.
- Good knowledge in C# Microsoft .NET 4.x / .NET Core / .NET 5.x, HTML/CSS and strong in application support (DevOps + application user support)
- Strong knowledge in MS T-SQL and MS SQL Server management & support.
- Good knowledge in IIS hosting, Windows server maintenance.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.