This position has been filled
This listing has expired.
Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions in the UAE and the region. They have been in operations for over 20 years now.
We are looking to place a Software Engineer / Project Manager for our client’s Information Technology department. The developer will work closely with the Vice President – Head of Software Development to satisfy the software development needs of the company.
- Scoping, developing, and managing enterprise-level software solutions within the organization.
- Liaising with the Group’s departments to envision business and technical perspectives and develop workable solutions.
- Software project management and collaboration with project teams and interfacing with vendors.
- Perform business analysis and provide the best-architected solutions with minimal cost ensuring simplicity of use.
- Ensure project deliverables in a timely manner and within the estimated budget.
- Upgrade and maintenance of future and current critical in-house developed enterprise solutions.
- Compliance with Group uptime and support SLA.
- Successful periodic BCP audits.
- Ensuring roadmap to ISO compliance.
- Provide timely and appropriate assistance to users and ensure smooth functioning of the day-to-day operations.
- Assist in managing the servers at hosting sites. This activity includes the following:
- Supporting infrastructural changes like accommodating hosting/network upgrades to ensure uptime of solutions after upgrades.
- Domain names and SSL certificates registrations and renewals.
- Collaborate with the network team to manage network connectivity requirements between solutions.
- Support database servers.
- Web server set up and website configurations.
- DNS management
- Ensure the highest availability of the solutions with minimal inconvenience to end-users.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 7+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong project management and application architecture skills, and good Figma, or other application UX / UI sketching tools.
- Good knowledge in C# Microsoft .NET 4.x / .NET Core / .NET 5.x, HTML/CSS and strong in application support (DevOps + application user support)
- Strong knowledge in MS T-SQL and MS SQL Server management & support.
- Good knowledge in IIS hosting, Windows server maintenance.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.