This position has been filled
This listing has expired.
Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions in the UAE and the region. They have been in operations for over 20 years now.
We are looking to place a Senior Manager-Finance to assist the development and implementation of strategic, goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to finance, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Direct the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Direct the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Direct and participate in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establish system controls for new financial systems and develop procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinate the preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Review financial statements with management personnel.
- Direct the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls. Develop and execute marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Prepare investment analysis reports and studies.
- Handle confer & monitor the control of the budgets for all the departments
- Cash flow management.
- Manage all tax activities, filing, and compliance with all required federal, state, and other applicable taxes.
Profile & Background
- Must be a UAE national.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- 6-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.