This position has been filled
Our client is one of the region’s youngest and fastest-growing roasteries in the region. A progressive establishment that is firmly committed to sustainable and ethical practices. Our client responsibly sources, supplies, and roasts specialty premium coffee to cater the growing needs and requirements of the wholesale market and sophisticated specialty coffee drinkers. The company is deeply committed to the fair-trade practices, quality, transparency, consistency, and social responsibility from the bean life cycle up to the coffee cups.
We are looking to place a Finance Manager who will manage all aspects of financial planning, budgeting, analysis, and strategy to drive growth. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in all accounting aspects in addition to experience in creating and developing financial feasibility studies, reports, cash, and cost analysis. The candidate will also be responsible for establishing SOPs for the finance department.
- Direct the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Direct internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establish system controls for new financial systems and develop procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinate the preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Review financial statements with the top management team.
- Direct the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Prepare investment analysis reports and studies.
- Handle, confer & monitor the control of the budgets for all the departments.
- Monthly cash flow management/analysis.
- Timely collection of the payments.
- Manage all tax activities, filing, and compliance with all required federal, state, and other applicable taxes.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a similar degree.
- Chartered Accountant is an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years experience in the field of Food & Beverage, Food Manufacturing, or Distribution.
- Proficient in ERP systems, including Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have a good relationship with various UAE banks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive package
- Highly successful and fast-growing business
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.