Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
The role of the Senior Executive Assistant (SEA) is to provide critical administrative support to the Principal and Partners of the company and undertake administrative functions to ensure that their operational, project-based, and business development requirements are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- The SEA is self-motivated and should exercise independent judgment in performing the role, while at the same time working as part of a team providing any assistance when required.
- The position requires thorough knowledge of the business needs and is expected to maintain a working knowledge of the Firm, relevant practice areas, and the industry in general. Support requirements are often confidential in nature, which always requires discretion and professionalism.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison and first point of contact with internal and external customers, vendors, and team members, interacting with them in a professional and timely manner.
- Draft excellently written communications, reports, presentations, and spreadsheets of a standard to be communicated company-wide or with top clients.
- Effectively manage and utilize the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and assist with business development by establishing appropriate relationships with client contacts.
- Conduct research and generate reports by collecting data from various tools.
- Review, filter and respond to incoming and outgoing correspondence, emails, and calls appropriately.
- Review daily news feeds, articles, and security updates and relate to consultants or practice areas as appropriate.
- Manage professional calendar(s) by coordinating appointments, prepare meeting agendas, take meeting minutes, book conference rooms, catering and other logistics when planning bigger events.
- Manage, submit, and reconcile time reports, expenses, credit card statements, and payments.
- Arrange extensive travel requests, often changing at the last minute for multiple colleagues.
- Assist with onboarding of new Partners and Principals, liaising with other departments as required.
- Support with performance management processes: enter EPE (engagement performance evaluation) feedback into the online system; provide administrative support on career roadmaps.
- Coordinate with consultants’ mentees; support special selection committees review package, scheduling, and logistics.
Profile & Background
- University degree or equivalent
- 5 years of corporate experience in a professional services industry
- Well-articulated, with an excellent command of the English language
- Excellent analytical, administrative, organizational, and time management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of core MS Office, Windows, SharePoint, and private software applications and technology, including networks and databases. Specifically, strong capability in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.