Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place a Senior Arabic/English Editor for one of our clients in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Ability to edit, identify and correct inconsistencies and errors in a timely manner.
- Verify facts cited in material for publication.
- Develop story and content ideas according to the publication’s style and editorial policy.
- Ensure Arabic/English texts conveys original meaning and tone.
- Work closely with the authors to truly interpret their content.
- Coordinate with all writers to ensure every document is edited and promptly returned for finalization.
- Follow up with authors and other team members to ensure the editorial process is moving smoothly.
- Approve final versions submitted by staff.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Translation, Linguistic or relevant field
- 5 years’ experience
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, and have good judgment over the contents/subjects for publishing.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse/multi-cultural office settings.
- Proficiency in MS Office package and other editorial software
- Independent and self-managed
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.