Our client is one of the region’s youngest and fastest-growing roasteries in the region. A progressive establishment that is firmly committed to sustainable and ethical practices. They responsibly sources, supplies, and roasts specialty premium coffee to cater to the growing needs and requirements of the wholesale market and sophisticated specialty coffee drinkers. The company is deeply committed to fair-trade practices, quality, transparency, consistency, and social responsibility from the bean life cycle up to the coffee cups.
We are looking to place a Senior Accountant who will play a crucial role in managing financial operations, ensuring accuracy in financial reporting, and providing strategy insights to support decision-making processes.
- Monitoring and handling cash receipts from various revenue streams.
- Managing the petty cash along with the supporting documents.
- Managing and ensuring timely submission / depositing of cash sales and recording entries to the system.
- Managing POS transactions filing and posting relevant entries.
- Monitoring the invoicing of delivered items to clients daily.
- Following up with the clients for payments under Ageing.
- Adjusting projects cost upon its category.
- Calculating all projects’ cost and overhead periodical.
- Cost and pricing breakdown for new products.
- Handling supplier payments via bank transfers and cash.
- Ensuring all payments receipts pertaining to a file are available, entries are done.
- Managing the staff payroll and process WPS salaries, commissions and leave salaries on time.
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns (VAT & Corporate Tax) and their payments.
- Handling multi-currency supplier payments mostly from Latin America.
- Managing the payables to ensure smooth flow of the supply chain.
- Handling purchase orders of gadgets and machinery supplies from our supplier for the purpose of selling.
- Maintaining fixed assets register and proper depreciation of assets monthly along with the journal entries.
- Maintaining and ascertaining inventory inflow and outflow to match with books.
- Managing journal entries related to prepayments, accruals & advances.
- Managing general ledger journal entries, daybook entries, cash balances, and ensuring accuracy of information.
- Daily invoicing and monitoring other departmental revenues in our books.
- Coordinating with the Admin / Area Manager to ensure all AMCs, licenses, and any renewal and maintenance of assets are done timely and cost-effectively.
- Managing all company bank accounts effectively and reconcile daily.
- Maintaining and updating bank entries, reconciliation, and ledger reconciliation.
- Handling monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Finalization and closing of accounting books.
- Working closely with the management, sales, and operations teams in preparing and managing forecasts.
- Preparing for year-end auditing processes and submission of audit reports.
- Preparing and analysing monthly financial reports and providing suggestions to management.
Profile & Background
- 5+ years of core accounting experience, with a minimum of 2 years in the UAE either from a similar industry or from the Food & Beverage industry is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral, with strong coordination and communication skills. Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and advanced ERP proficiency is a must.
- Hand-on experience in QuickBooks is a must while other accounting software such as Odoo is a plus.
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge about Stripe and Tabby payouts and their reconciliation.
- Competitive Salary.
- Based in Dubai, UAE.
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.