This position has been filled
Our client is a chain of Cafes and Patisseries that offers the finest teas and pastries in the region. They have been in operations for over 25 years.
We are looking to place a Retail Manager to drive the full potential of the entire sales force through supervising and guiding the team towards maximum performance.
- Organizing all stores’ operations and allocating responsibilities to personnel.
- Conducting daily shop visits.
- Ensuring staff gives great customer service as well as monitor the financial performance of the store.
- Working on the shop floor to maintain a warm, professional, and regular relationship with customers and ensuring a prompt and high standard of service.
- Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers to understand service and product requirements.
- Handling suggestions and complaints by customers promptly and efficiently.
- Reviewing and assessing customer satisfaction with products and services in coordination with the store managers.
- Monitoring competitor activity (market survey, etc.)
- Reviewing financial statements, sales, and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Monitoring the set financial targets to attain overall goals, sales results, and objectives of all existing and new concepts.
- Assisting in recruitment, learning and development programs, on-the-job training and coaching, and continuously developing the team to achieve their personal best and deliver a great customer experience.
- Training store employees on corporate policies and procedures.
- Inspecting the areas in the store and resolving any issues that might arise.
- Tracking and reporting on stores’ KPIs.
- Using the appropriate software to keep track of inventory losses and/or shrinkage.
- Suggesting new operational strategies to improve the store’s performance and productivity.
- Analyzing sales and revenue reports and making forecasts.
- Ensuring the stores fulfill all legal health and safety guidelines.
- Leading operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program procedures.
Profile & Background
- University degree in a related field.
- Minimum 10 years experience in retail with at least 5 years in the UAE.
- Minimum 4 years experience managing a team.
- Experience in luxury retail confectionery outlets is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills dealing working with different nationalities and the ability to adapt to different customers.
- High level of flexibility. Able to work shifts and public holidays.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills are a must.
- Valid UAE driving license with a car.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.