This position has been filled
Our client is a privately-owned company that produces and distributes sweets and confectionery products in more than 150 countries worldwide. Employing over 15,000 employees and operating over 30 companies around the world, this organization has a true global reach.
We are looking to place a Regional Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) Lead. The ideal candidate would be responsible for leading the regional S&OP cycle and work closely with the Sales & Operational Planning stakeholders.
- Lead all stages of the Regional Sales & Operational Planning cycle and all meetings including preparation of presentations with full analysis on demand/production volumes, risks/opportunities, suggested scenarios, and highlight decision/support needed.
- Participate in local sales & operational planning meetings to understand demand/production/capacity evolution & work with the company’s P&D team to build scenarios/escalation points and to share them in regional/global S&OP meetings.
- Conduct sales & operational planning maturity assessment and work collaboratively to close action plans and improve process maturity progressively through continuous improvement.
- Build sales & operational planning capability in the region leveraging IBP academy and global best practices.
- Drive implementation and adoption of global sales & operational planning playbook in all BU-SAMEA (South Asia, Middle East & Africa) markets.
- Work closely with the global Sales & Operational Planning lead on the deployment of IBP strategies.
- Strengthen the 13-week S&OE process by putting early warning and escalation systems in place.
- Provide inputs to sourcing network, inventory, and supply chain optimization.
- Support company programs especially on new planning system implementation rollout.
- Responsible for consolidation, publishing & presenting agreed P&D key performance Indicators (KPIs) for the business unit.
- Support regional P&D Director in analysis, and consolidation of production volumes / normative capacities for BU SAMEA for yearly LE & Budget exercise.
- Support Regional P&D Director on special P&D projects which would be taken up from time to time in BU SAMEA.
- Work closely with global digital capabilities & data analytics team in automating data collection, analysis & reporting tools.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Engineering, or Supply Chain.
- Minimum 7 years experience in sales & operational planning cycle management, supply chain (demand & supply planning, and inventory and material planning).
- Experience working in a regional full-cycle S&OP role.
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office, MS Power BI, MS projects, and other key computer applications.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience in working with multi-functional teams.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
- Reports to Regional Head – Plan & Deliver- SAMEA. (South Asia, Middle East & Africa)
- Travel within SAMEA Operating companies- 3 to 4 times a year.
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.