This position has been filled
This listing has expired.
Our Client is an audio/visual rental, design, and media system integration company in the UAE. The team’s mission is to deliver high quality audio/visual services to the clients through customization of unique and innovative solutions to the client’s specific needs.
We are looking to place a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing all phases of concurrent projects, from initiation to closing. They will manage the project plans, schedules, budgets, issues, and risks of the project.
- Ensure that the project management framework is well-organized and runs smoothly.
- Lead the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information.
- Oversee delivery of projects with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
- Oversee implementation of multiple projects.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met and determine project changes.
- Develop project strategies.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed with the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
Profile & Background
- 6-10 years’ experience it fit out construction projects.
- Experience in Electrical and Extra Low Voltage (ELV) and MEP are a must.
- Audio-Visual (AV), and Background Music (BGM) are preferred.
- Strong leadership, organizational, planning, team, and risk management skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Another language proficiency is an advantage.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs.
- A valid UAE license is a must and preferably with own car
- Excellent English communication skills while Arabic is preferable
- Competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE with expected work across the 7 UAE Emirates
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term, and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.