Our Client is a Multinational EPC firm that has a respected reputation for over 50 years. They have worked on many projects around the Middle East and have over 6,000 employees globally.
We are looking to place a Project Manager to successfully deliver the construction of an airport project within the budgeted schedule of cost.
- Proactively manage all contractual matters related to the project, negotiate variations/changes and get internal technical support to defend the company against any contractual breaches, and preserve global interests.
- Supervise the timely production, submission, and reception of documents/reports and make sure appropriate follow-up is made by concerned parties to avoid potential delays or undesirable events.
- Develop and administer project budgets and fiscal controls, contracts, and quality control provisions; perform project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of the construction project; monitor and coordinate work performed by architectural, engineering, and construction department
- Identify and analyze projects’ related problems, assess relevant risks, and prepare mitigation plans to minimize relevant costs and meet the project’s objectives.
- Review, adjust, and validate the project’s baseline schedule and budget, follow-up on the work progress and relevant cost and take appropriate measures to meet the project’s objectives.
- Review QA/QC reports as well as the client/consultant’s observations, discuss findings with relevant persons and make sure the work is executed in compliance with relevant designs/specifications/standards and quality requirement
- Coordinate with the project’s section managers to make sure all prerequisite requirements (documents, resources, etc…) are ensured on time and that the workflow is well organized to avoid any delays in the work execution.
- Organize regular/periodic meetings with the project’s staff, communicate targets, discuss problems.
- Direct work sequencing to expedite project delivery and to minimize disruption of ongoing operations.
- Inspect, approve, and accept completed projects for the institution, ensuring conformance with institutional standards, building and life safety codes, and architectural/engineering specifications.
- Represent the institution in business with customers, consultants, contractors, and other public and/or private agencies and organizations.
- Lead and motivate people, drive them towards successful achievements, provide coaching and support when needed and create a strong team spirit culture to boost internal productivity.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience working on a large/complex project include airports. Significant working onsite on large international projects
- PMP Certification or master’s degree a plus
- Strong track record in delivering projects in a fast-moving and challenging environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Saudi Arabia
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.