This position has been filled
Our Client is one of audio/visual rental, design, and media system integration company in the UAE. The company’s aim is to deliver high quality audio/visual services to the clients through customization of unique and innovative solutions to meet client’s needs.
We are looking to place a Project Coordinator to assist the project manager in project planning, scheduling, budgeting, resourcing of the equipment, team management and project execution to deliver client’s demand.
- Ensure that the project management framework is well-organized and runs smoothly
- Coordinate projects with the aim of completing them within the budget and period
- Maintain and monitor project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Prepare the necessary slides/presentation materials for meetings
- Ensure that project deadlines are met
- Determine the project changes
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Undertake project tasks as required
- Develop project strategies
- Ensure that projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risk and issues, and provide solutions where applicable
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study
- 4-6 years’ experience in fit out construction projects.
- Experience in Electrical and Extra Low Voltage (ELV) and MEP is a must.
- Audio-Visual (AV), and Background Music (BGM) are preferred.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in using computers for a variety of tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Driving license is a must, preferably with own car
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
- Expected work across the 7 UAE Emirates
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term, and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.