Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place a PRO-Driver who will professionally represent our client’s firm when performing duties.
- Carry out all the activities for official collection and submission of government applications and processing of a variety of legal documents in a timely manner.
- Submit, follow up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that all visas are handled and processed on time.
- Renew, update, and keep up all employees and their dependents’ visas and work contracts and ensure the company’s records are up to date in the Labor and Immigration departments.
- Sends notifications to employees on required documents before their visas expire.
- Coordinate and liaise between the company and Government organizations/authorities and act as a key interface between the two.
- Accurately prepare and process legal documents like certificates and rent contract attestations in the appropriate government agencies, such us Ministry of Finance, Customs, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department, and Municipality.
- Represent the company at different offices such as Airports, Embassies/Consulates, Police Stations, Ministries/Municipalities and other Government offices when required.
- Fully updated on the changes of information/documents set by the Government.
- Deliver documents and perform some project-related purchases.
- Handle ad hoc tasks as requested.
Profile & Background
- University/college degree preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with the use of EDNRD & e-Channel.
- Must possess a valid UAE driver’s license.
- Proficiency in MS Office package.
- Excellent English communication skills, while Arabic is a plus.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.