Our client is a multinational not-for-profit organization
We are looking to place a PPH Officer that will act as a reporting officer on Islamic Philanthropy projects for top donors in Qatar, as well as play a key role in testing new fundraising strategies such as raising funds from Major Donors, corporations, and High-Net-Worth Individuals.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior PPH Officer and liaise closely with the Regional Representative. He/she is expected to implement the IP strategy and drive the development of the IP portfolio through identifying funding sources and establishing sustainable relationships with key players in the sector of Islamic Philanthropy in the government and semi government field.
- Manage the initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and report on PSP-related budgets and accounts in Qatar.
- Manage events and implement the action plans.
- Communicate accurate and timely information on programs and activities, in conformity with the organization’s financial needs and priorities, to prospective and current donors.
- Draft compelling proposals for submission to corporates, trusts, foundations, and High Net Worth Individuals in the MENA region.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on the implementation of funded projects, by obtaining and compiling information from relevant services (HQ PSP Thematic Unit, desks, and field offices).
- Organize and accompany donor missions to HQ or the field as required.
- In co-operation with the other members of the External Relations Section, develop and support activities within the framework of PSP projects with partners that will promote refugees and of public awareness.
- Represent PSP in meetings with prospective and current partners to promote an accurate understanding of work and its financial and other needs.
- Develop initiatives with corporates to obtain financial support for projects; develop stand-by emergency agreements for mobilizing support, both technical and financial; and encourage employee-giving and cause-related marketing as appropriate.
- Research, approach and manage a portfolio of corporations, foundations, and High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) to increase the level of funding.
- Manage expenditure budget and report on KPIs in line with the PSP Global Strategy and procedures.
- Manage corporate, foundation, and High Net Worth Individual accounts, ensuring proper donor stewardship.
- Increase the PSP income through the development and cultivation of leadership-giving donors.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Public Relations, International Relations, Fundraising and Development, Political Science, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- At least 6 years for Batchelor Degree holder (5 years for master’s degree holder) of relevant work experience
- Highly developed drafting ability in working language of duty station.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and strong communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent computer skills with particular reference to the analysis of Focus, fundraising-related data, as well as excellent knowledge of word, excel and PowerPoint
- A well-developed understanding of strategic implications of fundraising metrics and data.
- Be a real team player and be driven by numbers and success.
- Strong research and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and timescales.
- Excellent command of the Arabic and English Languages.
- Humanitarian Experience – cause-oriented. Ability to focus and thrive in a highly dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Client orientation, networking, and relationship-building skills.
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Doha, Qatar
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.