Our Client is a leading developer of all encompassing and large scale destinations. The group offers an extensive portfolio of outstanding destinations and over 30 hotels. They are currently present in the GCC, Africa, and Europe and are executing aggressive regional and international growth plans.
We are looking to place a PR Assistant Manager as part of our client’s Corporate Communications team. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with the teams in Oman and generate strategic objectives appropriately.
- Creating and implementing both proactive and reactive PR plans that align with the company’s strategic objectives and supervising the PR activities to ensure quality and consistency.
- Utilizing a range of media/communication channels to maximize destination exposure and achieve marketing goals.
- Assisting the Group Director for Corporate PR and stakeholders as per the business guidelines.
- Building relationships with press, key opinion leaders (KOLs), and influencers to maximize business impact via exposure.
- Preparing the briefing materials, spokespersons and content for the interviews, public speaking, and press events.
- Assisting with sensitive community concerns and destination-related media crises.
- Evaluating potential sponsorships and other collaboration possibilities and managing relationships.
- Supervision of PR strategies on-site during events.
- Evaluating the outcomes of PR campaigns and creating reports that offer analysis and suggestions for job development.
- Developing PR and project budgets and maintaining the budgetary cost control.
- Controlling the PR agency communication on daily basis and reporting on the PR and market trends for potential opportunities.
- Monitoring the daily news for accuracy and reporting to boost performance.
Profile & Background
- Minimum 8 years of experience in PR and communication in a corporate environment
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in the Omani market and exposed to international businesses.
- Excellent structured thinking in developing PR plans
- Fluent in written and verbal English and Arabic (mandatory)
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Salalah, Oman or Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.