Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place a Policy and Plans Writer to provide expert advice to the client and team on Education and Training policy, directives, and plans. This will need to encompass Education and Training at the strategic and operational level. This is a one-year contract with the possibility of extension and will be based in the GCC.
- Prove subject matter advice to the Team and Client with regards to:
- Education and Training requirements
- Education and Training document design and development
- Document integration, especially for an undergoing transformation.
- Write Education and Training policy, directives, and plans, based upon an understanding of both, existing models, and an analysis of global benchmarks.
- Explain complicated information in an understandable manner to others with less experience.
Profile & Background
- Minimum 15 years military experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Expert understanding of an Armed Forces Education and Training system, Systems Approach to Training and Education and Training Doctrine.
- Detailed understanding and experience in writing integrated Armed Forces level Education and Training policy, directives, and plans.
- Expert understating of the interrelationships and interdependencies between functions within Armed Forces Services and Commands, and delivery organizations as they relate to Education and Training.
- Section or Departmental Head in a Defence Academy or Training organization at the Strategic or Service HQ level.
- Proficiency in MS Office package.
- Excellent English communication skills, while Arabic is a plus.
- 1-year contract with a possibility of extension.
- Highly competitive package.
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.