This position has been filled
This listing has expired.
Our client is a privately-owned company that produces and distributes sweets and confectionery products in more than 150 countries worldwide. Employing over 15,000 employees and operating over 30 companies around the world, this organization has a true global reach.
We are looking to place a Planning & Delivery Executive to manage the In-Market Stock and Sales Data collation then analyse and convert this into various business critical reports for sales and demand analysis and supply plans. This position reports to the Demand & NPD Manager.
- Coordinate and manage freight contracts, RFQ, finalization of freight rates, freight bill processing, and cost reporting to allocated countries. Coordinate with the Global Logistics team on annual basis.
- Combine the In-Market Stock from the customers, update it in the SAP/Power BI and distribute the reports to the stakeholders.
- Help the Demand Planning Manager in assessing the stocks lying in the factory locations, comparing the orders, and publishing through focusing the risks.
- Aid in all the Logistics and Demand Planning projects.
- Track all the factories shipments to be made as per the deadline.
- Handle the SAP master data on day-to-day basis for the current SKU & new codes creation.
- Supervise the costs of the freight, performance, and its budget vs actual costs monthly.
- Work on the process of freight bills from freight vendors and hand over to the finance team.
- Coordinate the S&OP cycle by reviewing the IMS and shipment plan with the stakeholder’s monthly plan.
- Update and report Logistics & Demand Planning KPIs to the management.
Profile & Background
- Bachelors in Business Studies, Supply Chain, or Logistics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the FMCG industry, Logistics, or Supply Chain.
- Export environment is a must.
- SAP knowledge is a must.
- Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Power BI experience is a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Highly competitive package.
- Based in Dubai, UAE.
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term, and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.