This position has been filled
This listing has expired.
Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place an Operations Coordinator to support the Operations team and participate in the full operation scope for the Middle East unit from job opening, to tracking and reporting. This role will report to the Middle East Operations Manager.
- Assist in the monthly preparation of the unit revenue forecast by entering and updating leads and proposal information into the L&P SAP tool.
- Assist in the management of control and paperwork of engagement.
- Coordinate with project officers to comply with finance policies for job codes, opening, insuring revenue, and bookings recognition.
- Liaise with the Finance and Legal job opening/closing processes, as well as documentation follow-ups.
- Support the capacity management process by assisting in the
- tracking and reporting.
- analysis of demand and supply and defining expected gaps.
- Support the realization management and assisting in the analysis and reporting of:
- weekly timesheets check
- pipeline changes
- rates discrepancies
- monthly unit business updates, etc.
- Conduct project and ad-hoc recharges, WIP reconciliation and system entries, etc.
- Investigate and reply to ad-hoc queries from key users.
- Support the day-to-day Operational work.
- Raise tickets to our global shared services team to request tool access, rates, set-up, etc.
- Assist in data cleaning, new client creation, practice allocation, etc.
- Request new non-billable code creation.
Profile & Background
- Undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience in analysis and reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package.
- Must be very proficient in Excel, while SAP is a plus.
- Must have excellent English communication skills.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.