Applications have closed
This listing has expired.
For over 30 years, our client is a leading healthcare distributor of pharmaceutical products and medical devices. They are one of the region’s Medicare marketing partners of choice and are known for their professional excellence and reputation.
We are looking to place a Medical Sales Representative who will be responsible for promoting, educating, and selling advanced and unique wound care solutions to healthcare providers, such as hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities. He/she will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with healthcare professionals across the UAE.
- Promote and sell advanced wound care products to healthcare facilities professionals throughout the UAE.
- Educate healthcare providers on the features, benefits, and clinical efficacy of wound care products.
- Provide product training to healthcare facility staff.
- Conduct product presentations, demonstrations, and in-service training for medical staff.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, including physicians, nurses, wound care specialists, and purchasing departments.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities within assigned territory.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitors, and the latest advancements in wound care technology.
- Continuously update knowledge of company products and their applications.
- Plan and execute effective territory management strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Maintain accurate and organized records of customer interactions and sales activities.
- Organize and participate in medical conferences, workshops, and seminars to educate health providers about wound care advancements.
- Analyze market trends, competitive products, and customer needs to identify opportunities for product improvement or new product development.
- Prepare and submit regular sales reports, forecasts, and territory analyses to management.
- Provide feedback on customer and market insights to assist in strategic decision-making.
- Meet all KPIs as set by management.
Profile & Background
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience working with dermatology, aesthetic dermatology, and dental products.
- Must have strong sales, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic, both oral and written. Additional language is an added advantage.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage schedules, prioritize tasks, and meet sales targets.
- A UAE driver’s license is a must.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.