This position has been filled
This listing has expired.
Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place a Marketing Specialist to lead end-to-end marketing for practices in the region, including building and executing campaigns and including thought leadership, PR, social media, digital content, and internal communication. This role is a 7-month contract based in Dubai.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the regional strategic marketing plan.
- Advancing and publicizing thought leadership developed by company PPs.
- Support business objectives and build a consistent and coherent brand across all key target audiences, clients, recruits, alumni, and media.
- Develop and execute multiple successful integrated marketing campaigns, including offline and digital platforms and content, external and internal communications, and brand management.
- Work with multiple stakeholders and proactively suggesting new strategies, while also providing coaching and guidance to junior marketing team members and/or marketing interns to maximize the impact of marketing activity and boost brand awareness.
- Day-to-day management of PR agency, vendors, and freelance network.
- Lead content and campaign design and execution.
- Manage marketing campaigns with the marketing team, global marketing, and agency.
- Day-to-day line management responsibility for marketing coordinator, provide coaching and direction to enable development.
- Interact regularly with global marketing managers and collaborate with global teams to implement activity locally.
- Manage and prioritize marketing activity requests and activity execution.
- Day-to-day management of PR/media opportunities and provide brand-aligned content submissions to Dubai-based communications agencies.
- Manage MEA country websites and regional social media accounts.
- Coordinate with global digital teams on website development and updates and implement best practices locally.
- Creation of all digital content as part of marketing strategy and create what’s next activation plan.
- Oversee production of events, supervising [marketing coordinator], agency/contractors.
- Produce campaign/activity reports to measure impact and optimize for future initiatives based on results.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Experience in digital marketing including social media.
- 3-5 years experience of marketing, communications, PR, or related experience in a global, business-to-business, professional services firm, or communications agency.
- Experienced and effective in developing marketing programs/campaigns and platforms based on business issues, trends, and insights.
- Proficiency in MS Office package.
- Excellent English communication skills, while Arabic is a plus.
- 7-month contract.
- Highly competitive package.
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.