Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place a Marketing Manager to contribute to the development and delivery of the regional strategic marketing plan. This role is to support the Head of Marketing in the development and delivery of the regional marketing strategy and plan. It is a one-year contract based in Dubai.
- Support business objectives and build a consistent and coherent brand across all key target audiences, clients, recruits, alumni, and media.
- Develop and execute multiple successful integrated marketing campaigns, including offline and digital platforms and content, external and internal communications, and brand management.
- Work with multiple stakeholders and proactively suggesting new strategies, while also providing coaching and guidance to a junior marketing team members and/or marketing interns to maximize the impact of marketing activity and boost brand awareness.
- Day-to-day management of PR agency, vendors, and freelance network.
- Lead content and campaign design and execution.
- Manage marketing campaigns with the marketing team, global marketing, and agency.
- Day-to-day line management responsibility for marketing coordinator, provide coaching and direction to enable development.
- Interact regularly with global marketing managers and collaborate with global teams to implement activity locally.
- Manage and prioritize marketing activity requests and activity execution.
- Day-to-day management of PR/media opportunities and provide brand-aligned content submissions to Dubai-based communications agency.
- Manage MEA country websites and regional social media accounts.
- Coordinate with global digital teams on website development and updates and implement best practices locally.
- Creation of all digital content as part of marketing strategy and create what’s next activation plan.
- Oversee production of events, supervising [marketing coordinator], agency/contractors.
- Produce campaign/activity reports to measure impact and optimize for future initiatives based on results.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business administration
- Experience in digital marketing including social media.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in leading marketing campaigns in professional services.
- Experience in line management and coaching of junior team members.
- Proficiency in MS Office package.
- Excellent English communication skills, while Arabic is a plus.
- 1-year contract with a possibility of extension.
- Highly competitive package.
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.