This position has been filled
This listing has expired.
Our client is a leading real estate business with a brand that is over 150 years old. Our client is franchising its residential and commercial real estate business globally and is looking for an experienced Marketing Director to head our client’s franchise marketing activities and develop the brand both regionally and globally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development, management, and strategic marketing direction of the global business.
- Enhance the firm’s business development objectives
- Develop and manage marketing budgets, monitor spend and KPI achievements
- Support Franchising and Global New Homes lead generation campaigns, events, and marketing activities
- Raise the company’s profile specifically across their target geographies
- Alumni engagement and activation, local/regional brand partnerships activation and media relations
- Create unique, informed, and engaging marketing concepts based on core business issues
- Test marketing programs and demonstrate ROI
- Own and manage multiple communication and engagement programs
- Mentor and develop team members to fulfill their growth potential
- Develop sales forecasting and product branding plans
- Plan and conduct customer, brand, and product research initiatives
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers, and other suppliers including contract negotiation and management
- Oversee the operation of a company’s website or email marketing program and provide analytics reviews
- Supervise a marketing team including hiring, mentoring, and developing
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media, and events
- Work with new franchise and sales teams on brand initiatives
- Provide post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as required
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions, and other marketing projects
Profile & Background
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications. Master’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook)
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
- Regional & International travel required
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC consultants or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term, and effective talent acquisition solutions to private and public sector organizations in the Middle East and Africa.