This position has been filled
Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions in the UAE and the region. They have been in operations for over 20 years now.
We are looking to place a Legal Advisor for our client’s Corporate Services division who will act as an agent of the organization in various legal transactions.
- Prepare legal documents with regards to various laws, legal regulations, business contracts, and other administrative legal matters.
- Give sound legal advice to the Board Members and stakeholders concerning legal rights, obligations, privileges, practices, and trading regulations.
- Represent the company in UAE courts and administrative government agencies.
- Issue rules and legal regulations for trading within the organization.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for investors, clients and other entitles as required.
- Confer with colleagues especially regarding lawsuits to establish and verify basis for legal proceedings.
- Gather and examine evidence in civil, criminal, and other cases to formulate defence or to initiate legal action.
- Settle labour disputes and other legal matters.
- Ensure legal compliance of the company.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Minimum 10 years’ proven experience in a strategic legal role in the financial sector handling corporate matters.
- Must be fluent in both Arabic and English (written and verbal).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.