Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions in the UAE and the region. They have been in operations for over 20 years now.
We are looking to place a Legal Advisor for our client’s Corporate Services division who will act as an agent of the organization in various legal transactions.
- Prepare legal documents with regards to various laws, legal regulations, business contracts, and other administrative legal matters.
- Give sound legal advice to the Board Members and stakeholders concerning legal rights, obligations, privileges, practices, and trading regulations.
- Represent the company in UAE courts and administrative government agencies.
- Issue rules and legal regulations for trading within the organization.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for investors, clients and other entitles as required.
- Confer with colleagues especially regarding lawsuits to establish and verify basis for legal proceedings.
- Gather and examine evidence in civil, criminal, and other cases to formulate defence or to initiate legal action.
- Settle labour disputes and other legal matters.
- Ensure legal compliance of the company.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Minimum 10 years’ proven experience in a strategic legal role in the financial sector handling corporate matters.
- Must be fluent in both Arabic and English (written and verbal).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.