This position has been filled
Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place a Junior Administrative Assistant for one of our clients in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Support the team with client invoicing, document drafting, and filing.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications.
- Handling team’s calendars and organizing meetings, including scheduling and sending reminders as needed.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records, documents, and reports.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements as needed.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle ad hoc admin tasks as requested.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in MS Office package.
- Excellent English communication skills, while Arabic is a plus.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.