This position has been filled
This listing has expired.
Our Client is a leading developer of fully integrated and large-scale destinations. The group offers an extensive portfolio of outstanding destinations and over 30 hotels. They are currently present in the GCC, Africa, and Europe and are executing aggressive regional and international growth plans.
We are looking to place an International Property Consultant who will be instrumental in identifying clients’ needs, preferences, and provide property investment advice.
- Contact potential clients through calls, emails, and other methods.
- Manage incoming leads from Digital Campaigns.
- Engage in customer events.
- Assist clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions in the company’s destinations.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Maintain a minimum level of market competition awareness.
- Maintain needed skills for paperwork and work-related logistics, including CRM.
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications, and property availability.
- Explain contracts, legalities, address all concerns, and close deals.
- Must be able to travel and visit required destinations when needed and to GCC countries for client networking events.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Real Estate, predominantly in the GCC region.
- Excellent written/oral English communication skills.
- Arabic, Russian, Chinese or Farsi are a plus.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE.
- Flexible working hours.
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term, and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.