This position has been filled
Our Client is one of the leading healthcare network providers in the UAE.
We are looking to place an Independent Consultant | Talent Assessment Specialist to lead a short-term assessment project that will evaluate overall capabilities and competencies. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing, assessing, and implementing competencies required for designated functional areas of organizations.
- Work closely with the management team to understand their needs, requirements and objective of conducting talent assessments.
- Make recommendations, develop and design a clear and concise strategy for the assessment project.
- Develop a competency framework.
- Design and develop an assessment plan.
- Manage and guide the assessment process and evaluate and assess existing talent (psychometrics, interviews, scenario simulation).
- Effectively assess and identify competency levels to ensure the right talent is in the right role.
- Identify high potential employees and provide recommendations for leadership development.
- Provide final reports and evaluations to management with recommendations.
Profile & Background
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in HR, Occupational/Organization Psychology, or related field. Masters preferred.
- 6+ years in Talent Management, Skills/Competency Development, Talent Assessments & Reports with solid experience leading in all these practice areas.
- Thorough understanding of all HR disciplines.
- Experience driving change, influencing stakeholders, and delivering at scale.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions.
- Relevant Assessor Certifications are a must (for example SHL, Hogan, Meirc, etc).
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.