Our Client is an established Consulting firm with offices across the MENA region as well as several African countries.
The HR Manager will work with the management team to ensure a motivated and productive workplace. He/She will be the firm’s go-to person for all employee-related issues to include establishing and managing wide-ranging HR activities such as job design, recruitment, compensation & rewards, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategies and objectives of the firm.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, by establishing common processes and policies to attract, and retain high-quality staff.
- Manage the selection and engagement of external supporting resources, such as training firms, recruitment agencies, legal advice, and benefits consultants to support HR.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and procedures across the organization.
- Develop and implement compensation and reward policies and practices, benefits programs that best align with the company’s objectives.
- Develop, oversee, and help to operate a performance appraisal system that drives constructive performance management and personal growth.
- Help bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues, and by nurturing a positive working environment.
- Develop and help implement and monitor staff training and development programs.
- Report regularly to management on the state of the firm’s human capital and provide decision support and HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the firm on all HR matters.
- Ensure that the firm’s HR policies, practices, and programs are documented, communicated, applied, and implemented across the firm in accordance with local regulations.
- Ensure proactive and constructive relationships on all HR matters across the firm’s offices, with the support of Country Managers and other HR-related staff.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any relevant field.
- 10+ years’ experience in the HR field.
- Experience in supporting an HR transformation of a firm.
- Experience with human resources metrics and reporting.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases, employment contracts, benefits systems, and other key aspects
- Ability to design and propose HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Knowledge of labor laws, regulations, and HR best practices, as applicable in the firm’s key countries.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience across the main HR disciplines, including recruitment, staff development, compensation and reward, staff relations, and appraisal and evaluation.
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Beirut, Lebanon
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.