This position has been filled
Our Client is an established Consulting firm with offices across the MENA region as well as several African countries.
The HR Manager will work with the management team to ensure a motivated and productive workplace. He/She will be the firm’s go-to person for all employee-related issues to include establishing and managing wide-ranging HR activities such as job design, recruitment, compensation & rewards, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategies and objectives of the firm.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, by establishing common processes and policies to attract, and retain high-quality staff.
- Manage the selection and engagement of external supporting resources, such as training firms, recruitment agencies, legal advice, and benefits consultants to support HR.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and procedures across the organization.
- Develop and implement compensation and reward policies and practices, benefits programs that best align with the company’s objectives.
- Develop, oversee, and help to operate a performance appraisal system that drives constructive performance management and personal growth.
- Help bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues, and by nurturing a positive working environment.
- Develop and help implement and monitor staff training and development programs.
- Report regularly to management on the state of the firm’s human capital and provide decision support and HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the firm on all HR matters.
- Ensure that the firm’s HR policies, practices, and programs are documented, communicated, applied, and implemented across the firm in accordance with local regulations.
- Ensure proactive and constructive relationships on all HR matters across the firm’s offices, with the support of Country Managers and other HR-related staff.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any relevant field.
- 10+ years’ experience in the HR field.
- Experience in supporting an HR transformation of a firm.
- Experience with human resources metrics and reporting.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases, employment contracts, benefits systems, and other key aspects
- Ability to design and propose HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Knowledge of labor laws, regulations, and HR best practices, as applicable in the firm’s key countries.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience across the main HR disciplines, including recruitment, staff development, compensation and reward, staff relations, and appraisal and evaluation.
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Beirut, Lebanon
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.