Applications have closed
This listing has expired.
Our client is an international firm that values fair and ethical treatment of their employees, prevents discrimination and harassment, and fosters a safe and healthy work environment.
We are looking to place a HR Compliance Officer who will ensure that the organization is following all the relevant labour laws and regulations. This role includes the management of the personnel matters, maintaining accurate records, and ensuring that all company policies and procedures follow all legal requirements.
- Ensure that the organization is following labour laws and regulations related to the employment, such as fair hiring practices, employee contracts, anti-discrimination laws, fair wage, employee benefits, and workplace safety regulations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements and promote fair, workplace diversity and inclusion, and consistent treatment of employees.
- Write, implement, and publish the company policies related to HR and employment.
- Manage the legal risks related to employment practices.
- Monitor and maintain changes in the employment laws and regulations.
- Provide training and development opportunities to employees to ensure that they are aware of legal requirements and company policies.
- Conduct audits and assessments to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Research and write various types of contracts to include employment contracts with accurate job description, compensation and benefits, and everything needed as per country’s labour laws.
- Must be able to research, draft, write and implement a policies and procedures based on the company’s requirements that complies with the standard law of the country and the country of the headquarters.
Profile & Background
- University bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional, corporate, customer-focused driven business performing the same duties in Compliance/Regulatory matters.
- Solid understanding of the relevant legal frameworks and labour laws in the MENA region.
- Must have excellent communications skills in English and Arabic both verbal and written.
- Familiar in auditing HR processes and procedures and the ability to translate and draft challenges into process improvements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.