Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions in the UAE and the region. They have been in operations for over 20 years now.
We are looking to place a Head of the Business Development Division to lead the organization as a local, regional and global listing destination for multiple asset classes such as equity, debt, derivative, and others.
- Support potential listing applicants through the organization’s listing process.
New Business Development
- Responsible for all new business development opportunities, markets, and products.
- Develop new revenue streams.
Existing Business Development
- Develop business opportunities, markets, and products from existing stakeholders.
- Expand the growth of existing markets and products.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to engage market participants in existing and new products, markets, and initiatives.
- In charge of existing stakeholder management, including issuers, vendors, and other business partners.
- Obtain regulatory approvals for initiatives from the regulators in collaboration with the internal team.
- Ensure competitiveness of the organization.
- Responsible for performance management of Business Development Team.
Policies, Processes, and Procedures
- Review and implementation of the listing process.
Profile & Background
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree while a Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in the same field and in a similar role while leading a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent English communication skills.
- UAE national is a must.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.