Our Client is one of the leading glass and aluminum companies in the UAE, with over 40 years of experience and a diverse portfolio of executed projects. Our client offers the construction industry a various range of services and products.
We are looking for a Group Financial Controller to manage the day-to-day finance operations of the company. The successful candidate will be required to implement accounting policies, processes, and procedures and to keep accurate and timely accounting records to enhance the company’s profitability.
- To maintain and prepare financial statements, expense analysis, reconciliation, and analysis of various accounts
- To prepare and present annual budgets, monthly performance reports and analysis of variances with targeted figures
- To be well versed with international accounting and quality standards
- To be well versed with managing Accounts/Finance department, making chart of accounts, and implementing accounting software (SAP)
- To be proficient in preparing reconciliation statements and analysis reporting
- To have expertise in monitoring day to day operational cash flow
- To periodically prepare and present to management the financials status of the company, and to be able to forecast any fund requirement for various expenses
- To have strategic planning abilities to improve business operations and have negotiation skills
- To manage and maintain relationship with banks/financial institutions and ensure bank facilities are intact and improve facilities if required
- To manage related parties’ balances and ratios with banks, and ensure compliance with bank requirements
- To understand, manage and maintain all Tax policies and Tax requirements
- To be responsible to keep all business segments, transactions, and external authorities in compliance
- To coordinate with other departments like HR, procurement, and IT to help and support with implementation of policies and procedures
Profile & Background
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the similar field. Aluminium experience is a plus
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) is must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Fluent in English (mandatory). Additional language is a plus
- Understanding of the Accounting Software-SAP
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term, and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.