This position has been filled
Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place a Graphic Designer who will provide creative deliverables. The designer will work with consultants, marketing colleagues, and other global graphic designers to produce high-end PowerPoint presentations, visually impactful infographics, marketing materials, and more.
- Create visually inspiring and impactful presentations in PowerPoint, with maximum accuracy.
- Produce creative deliverables such as infographics, logos, and brochures using Adobe software such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator as well as other high-end graphics applications.
- Collaborate with designers both locally and globally to provide outstanding customer service and high-quality deliverables on a daily basis.
- Add value to presentations by suggesting alternate design options when time allows.
- Ensure work meets its deadlines; keep coordinator and customer updated on the status of the job.
- Help mentor new employees on software, branding guidelines, and departmental procedures.
- Provide PowerPoint and branding guidance and troubleshooting tips to customers.
- Identify problems and provide solutions.
- Participate in special projects.
Profile & Background
- Minimum 2 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Related degree or qualifications required.
- Expert in creating PowerPoint slides and other creative deliverables in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and other high-end graphics applications.
- Outstanding skills in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
- Experience in Premiere, After-Effects, Visio, SharePoint, programming skills, and mapping applications a plus.
- Knowledge of online tools and ability to locate client logos/graphics when needed.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English & Arabic is a must.
- Excellent graphic design skills, creativity, and knowledge of working with colors.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.