This position has been filled
Our client is one of the most well-established and reputable Management Consulting firms globally. With a large network of consultants, covering a wide range of industries, they have repeatedly advised Fortune 500 and Public Sector organizations, and are currently working on some of the most notable projects in the Middle East & Africa.
We are looking for experienced Graphic Designers to produce well-thought-out and engaging PowerPoint presentations, visually impactful infographics, marketing materials, and more. The ideal candidate will be based in Riyadh, KSA, and must be KSA Nationals.
- Create presentations in PowerPoint using Company format guidelines.
- Produce creative deliverables such as infographics, logos, and brochures using Adobe software such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Participate in the global Single Point of Entry workflow model by communicating clearly with India Global Service Center Coordinators with updates regarding your availability at all times. Work with GSC Coordinators and with consultants to understand and clarify the requirements of the job submission.
- Check own work to ensure accuracy: run spell check, review final pages, and ensure the correct number of pages are returned to the consultant and directions are followed.
- Collaborate with other Middle East designer(s) and global colleagues as necessary to provide outstanding customer service and high-quality deliverables on a daily basis.
- Add value to presentations by suggesting alternate design options when time allows.
- Ensure work meets its deadlines; keep Coordinator and customer updated on the status of the job.
- Manage files electronically and with confidentiality a top priority.
- Utilize the department database accurately to record the time worked on each job. Submit weekly timesheets via the online system.
- Develop creative skills in other software to work on more value-added deliverables.
- Help mentor new employees on software, branding guidelines, and departmental procedures.
- Provide PowerPoint and branding guidance and troubleshooting tips to customers.
- Identify problems and provide solutions.
- Participate in special projects.
Profile & Background
- 2-10 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Related degree or qualifications required.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Expert in creating PowerPoint slides and other creative deliverables in deadline-driven environments as well as Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and other high-end graphics applications.
- Experience in Premiere, After-Effects, Visio, SharePoint, programming skills, and mapping applications a plus.
- Knowledge of online tools and ability to locate client logos/graphics when needed.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English & Arabic is a must.
- Excellent graphic design skills, creativity, and knowledge of working with colors.
- Highly reliable, and flexible, when necessary, with regard to working hours and overtime.
- Strong customer service focus. Able to resolve conflicts effectively.
- Good troubleshooting skills. Able to solve problems.
- Takes initiative to enhance skills and learn new software.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to use online tools to find appropriate artwork and other online solutions as needed for projects.
ONLY KSA NATIONALS WILL BE SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Riyadh, KSA
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing