This position has been filled
This listing has expired.
Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to produce well thought out and engaging PowerPoint presentations, visually impactful infographics, marketing materials, and more. The ideal candidate will be based in Beirut.
- Create presentations in PowerPoint using Company format guidelines.
- Produce creative deliverables such as infographics, logos and brochures using Adobe software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Participate in global Single Point of Entry workflow model by communicating clearly with India Global Service Center Coordinators with updates regarding your availability at all times. Work with GSC Coordinators and with consultants to understand and clarify the requirements of the job submission.
- Check own work to ensure accuracy: run spell check, review final pages, ensure correct number of pages are returned to the consultant and directions are followed.
- Collaborate with other Middle East designer(s) and global colleagues as necessary to provide outstanding customer service and high-quality deliverables on a daily basis.
- Add value to presentations by suggesting alternate design options when time allows.
- Ensure work meets its deadlines; keep Coordinator and customer updated on status of job.
- Manage files electronically and with confidentiality a top priority.
- Utilize department database accurately to record time worked on each job. Submit weekly timesheets via online system.
- Develop creative skills in other software to work on more value-added deliverables.
- Help mentor new employees on software, branding guidelines and departmental procedures.
- Provide PowerPoint and branding guidance and troubleshooting tips to customers.
- Identify problems and provide solutions.
- Participate in special projects.
Profile & Background
- Minimum 2 years professional graphic design experience.
- Related degree or qualifications required.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Expert in creating PowerPoint slides and other creative deliverables in deadline-driven environment as well as Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and other high-end graphics applications.
- Experience in Premiere, After-Effects, Visio, SharePoint, programming skills, and mapping applications a plus.
- Knowledge of online tools and ability to locate client logos/graphics when needed.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English & Arabic is a must.
- Excellent graphic design skills, creativity, and knowledge of working with colors.
- Highly reliable, flexible, when necessary, with regards to working hours and overtime.
- Strong customer service focus. Able to resolve conflicts effectively.
- Good troubleshooting skills. Able to solve problems.
- Takes initiative to enhance skills and learn new software.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to use online tools to find appropriate artwork and other online solutions as needed for projects.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Beirut, Lebanon
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term, and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.