This position has been filled
Our client is a privately-owned company that produces and distributes sweets and confectionery products in more than 150 countries worldwide. Employing over 15,000 employees and operating over 30 companies around the world, this organization has a true global reach.
We are looking to place a Global Planning Analyst. The ideal candidate would be expected to focus on source planning, demand planning, and S&OP systems. This role reports to the Global Integrated Planning Director.
- Create a comprehensive catalogue or reference document that outlines how products are sourced based on the current manufacturing methods.
- Maintain a detailed Sourcing Matrix that includes information on where production occurs, which regions or operating companies are involved, and factory-specific monthly production volumes.
- Collaborate closely with the Digital capabilities team and Operating Companies (OCs) to identify discrepancies between the sourcing matrix and available data, and work to rectify these issues.
- Gather data and generate insights for periodic studies on the global sourcing network.
- Assist in analytics and data validation for studies related to sourcing network optimization and supply chain improvement.
- Develop expertise in demand planning tools, such as Arkieva.
- Engage with OCs to emphasize the importance of forecast accuracy and reducing bias, and work on implementing corrective actions.
- Provide support to OCs to enhance Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) capabilities, drawing from resources like the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) academy, the S&OP Playbook, and global best practices.
- Contribute to the implementation of programs like PEAK and O9, particularly in the rollout of new planning systems to OCs.
- Working with Global teams covering several regions to include BUAP, AMR, LASAMEA, BEU, and Italy.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data analysis, regional sales & operational planning full cycle management, supply chain and sourcing planning.
- Experience with Power BI, Excel, SAP, ERP systems and Planning tools e.g., Arkieva
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience in working with multi-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills, data analytical skills and proactive skills.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.