This position has been filled
This listing has expired.
Our client is a privately-owned company that produces and distributes sweets and confectionery products in more than 150 countries worldwide. Employing over 15,000 employees and operating over 30 companies around the world, this organization has a true global reach.
We are looking to place a Business Unit (BU) Financial Analyst to manage the financial analysis, reporting, and accounting of all BU activities and ones relating to the Operating Companies (OC’s) that fall under their jurisdiction. This position reports to the Regional Finance Director.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management reports for the business unit strictly as per timelines.
- Accounting and preparation of monthly BU financial statement.
- Preparation of various data analytics to the requirement of
- Critical analysis of the monthly financials for the operating companies and following up with the OC.
- Critical analysis of the investment proposals from the OC and reporting to upper management
- Preparation of BU overhead budget, latest estimate, etc.
- Driving and managing the entire annual budget process / latest estimate / long-range planning with the OCs.
- High-level budget preparation and presentation of BU consolidated budget.
- Driving Group and BU projects at the OC level
- Coordinating with the OCs on the various requirements of the group finance on regular basis.
- Coordinating and communicating across the group, functions, and different seniority levels on various function-related matters.
- Taking up projects in the group/OC as and when needed.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Strong ability to interpret and present data
- Min 5 years experience in a Financial Analyst role in an FMCG company
- Microsoft Office: high-level skill set in PowerPoint and advanced Excel is very critical
- SAP and Power BI are a must
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English (mandatory) both verbal and written
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.