Applications have closed
This listing has expired.
Our client is one of the leading engineering and construction companies operating across the GCC for over 30 years. They offer full-service engineering with a focus on foundations and piling.
We are looking to place an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to our client. This role is based in Abu Dhabi.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to Managers;
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information;
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize, photocopy, and collate documents as needed;
- Manage executive schedule and act as a liaison for the executive team;
- Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence for meetings;
- Arrange travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed;
- Plan, organize, and implement events, such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners;
- Handle confidential information;
- Prepare information and research for executive needs.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- 5-7 years experience in mid-to senior-level administration, business, management, or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience scheduling appointments and updating calendars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.