Our client is one of the most well-established and reputable Management Consulting firms globally. With a large network of consultants, covering a wide range of industries, they have repeatedly advised Fortune 500 and Public Sector organizations, and are currently working on some of the most notable projects in the Middle East & Africa.
We are looking to place an Executive Assistant to provide critical administrative support to the Principal and Partners of the company. The candidate will undertake administrative functions to ensure operational, project-based, and business development requirements are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Act as point of contact for any visitor to the office. He/she is required to multi-task and prioritize typical Reception duties as well as EA tasks related to support their Leadership Team.
- The position requires thorough knowledge of the teams’ business needs and is expected to maintain a working knowledge of the Firm, relevant practice areas, and the industry in general.
- Support requirements are often confidential in nature, which always requires discretion and professionalism.
- Act as a liaison and first point of contact with internal and external customers, vendors, and team members, interacting with them in a professional and timely manner. Similarly, review, filter, and respond to incoming and outgoing correspondence, emails, and calls appropriately.
- Draft excellently written communications, reports, presentations, and spreadsheets of a standard to be communicated company-wide or with top clients.
- Manage professional calendar(s) by coordinating appointments, prepare meeting agendas, take meeting minutes, book conference rooms, catering, and other logistics when planning bigger events.
- Arrange extensive travel requests, often changing at the last minute for multiple colleagues.
- Effectively manage and utilize the CRM system and assist with business development by establishing appropriate relationships with client contacts.
- Review daily news feeds, articles, and security updates and relate to consultants or practice areas as appropriate. Conduct research and generate reports by collecting data from various tools.
- Manage, submit, and reconcile time reports, expenses, credit card statements, and payments.
- Assist with onboarding of new Partners and Principals, liaising with other departments as required; ensuring the new Partner/Principal is included in the practice area communications and calls.
- Support with performance management processes: enter EPE (engagement performance evaluation) feedback into online system; provide administrative support on career roadmaps; coordinate with consultants’ mentees; support special selection committees review package, scheduling, and logistics.
- Review, format, proofread and prepare documents and presentations, adhering to the company’s standards.
- Coordinate project set-up for new engagements: communicating the team SharePoint site, managing permissions, and ensuring all is in order on the client site (security/ID badges, printer access, etc.).
- Understand and compile financial documents necessary to open a job, leverage WIP tracking, and manage client invoicing and payment processing where applicable.
- Support proposal efforts by conducting research (to create board member maps) and providing up-to-date Firm data.
- Provide general administrative support (printing, submission of RFP’s, set up Outlook calendar to track vacation, training, and other activities, establish Outlook distribution lists).
- Involved in practice area initiatives, prepare meeting agendas, and coordinate with speakers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Understanding and keeping up to date with the business organization structure, policies, goals, and objectives.
- Awareness of (and participation where appropriate) office events, recruiting, alumni outreach, social and charitable events, and other activities.
- Support, onboard and mentor your new joiner colleagues, coordinate with new joiner onboarding and support with Buddy programme and listen and learns.
Profile & Background
- College Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in the professional services industry.
- Strong English and Arabic communication skills both oral and written.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent analytical, administrative, organizational, and time management skills.
- Occasional travel required.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Beirut, Lebanon
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.