Our client is one of the largest real estate developers in the region. Specializing in both residential and commercial properties, this award-winning team is an iconic brand that is shaping the Middle East.
We are looking to place an Executive Assistant to provide critical administrative support to the CEO and Executive team. The candidate will undertake administrative functions to ensure operational requirements are carried out effectively and efficiently. Experience reporting directly to C-Suite level Executives, in a similar role, is required.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company.
- Sustain a daily dynamic calendar of meetings and events that change frequently.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations and decks, agendas, reports, special projects, and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; perform additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the executive is involved with.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours.
- Welcome the Executive’s guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone, answering or directing inquiries.
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Conserve the Executive’s time by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information as needed, in advance.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as assigned – such as personal events and/or family needs.
- Be available to work overtime as required.
Profile & Background
- MUST be available to handle various administrative duties after office hours and on weekends on regular basis
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- 10-15 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or in a relevant role
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.