This position has been filled
Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm which is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place an Executive Assistant to provide critical administrative support to the Principal and Partners of the company. The candidate will undertake administrative functions to ensure operational, project-based and business development requirements are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Act as point of contact for any visitor to the office. He/she is required to multi-task and prioritize typical Reception duties as well as EA tasks related to support their Leadership Team.
- The position requires thorough knowledge of the teams’ business needs and is expected to maintain a working knowledge of the Firm, relevant practice areas and the industry in general.
- Support requirements are often confidential in nature, which always requires discretion and professionalism.
- Act as a liaison and first point of contact with internal and external customers, vendors, and team members, interacting with them in a professional and timely manner. Similarly, review, filter and respond to incoming and outgoing correspondence, emails and calls appropriately.
- Draft excellently written communications, reports, presentations, and spreadsheets of a standard to be communicated company-wide or with top clients.
- Manage professional calendar(s) by coordinating appointments, prepare meeting agendas, take meeting minutes, book conference rooms, catering and other logistics when planning bigger events.
- Arrange extensive travel requests, often changing at the last minute for multiple colleagues.
- Effectively manage and utilize the CRM system and assist with business development by establishing appropriate relationships with client contacts.
- Review daily news feeds, articles and security updates and relate to consultants or practice areas as appropriate. Conduct research and generate reports by collecting data from various tools.
- Manage, submit, and reconcile time reports, expenses, credit card statements and payments.
- Assist with onboarding of new Partners and Principals, liaising with other departments as required; ensuring the new Partner/Principal is included in the practice area communications and calls. Draft and coordinate internal and external announcements.
- Support with performance management processes: enter EPE (engagement performance evaluation) feedback into online system; provide administrative support on career roadmaps; coordinate with consultants’ mentees; support special selection committees review package, scheduling, and logistics.
- Review, format, proofread and prepare documents and presentations, adhering to the company’s standards.
- Coordinate project set-up for new engagements: communicating the team SharePoint site, managing permissions, and ensuring all is in order on client site (security/ID badges, printer access, etc.).
- Understand and compile financial documents necessary to open a job, leverage WIP tracking, and manage client invoicing and payment processing where applicable.
- Support proposal efforts by conducting research (to create board member maps) and providing up-to-date Firm data.
- Provide general administrative support (printing, submission of RFP’s, set-up Outlook calendar to track vacation, training and other activities, establish Outlook distribution lists).
- Involved in practice area initiatives, prepare meeting agenda’s, coordinate with speakers, prepare.
- Prepare summary pipeline slides and additional charts or research as required.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Understanding and keeping up to date with the business organization structure, policies, goals, and objectives.
- Awareness of (and participation where appropriate) office events, recruiting, alumni outreach, social and charitable events and other activities.
Profile & Background
- College degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a professional services industry handling the same duties.
- Strong English communication skills both oral and written, while Arabic is a plus.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.