This position has been filled
Our client is one of the regions youngest and fastest growing roasteries in the region. A progressive establishment that is firmly committed to sustainable and ethical practices. They responsibly sources, supplies, and roasts specialty premium coffee to cater the growing needs and requirements of the wholesale market and sophisticated speciality coffee drinkers. The company is deeply committed to the fair-trade practices, quality, transparency, consistency, and social responsibility from the bean life cycle up to the coffee cups.
We are looking to place an Ecommerce Manager to run the day-to-day Ecommerce business and lead projects related to the digital growth strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Ecommerce best practices for small to mid-size businesses; a willingness to be a hands-on manager of the web store; demonstrate a customer-first UX mindset; demonstrate a proven ability to work cross-functionally. This role reports to the Director of Operations.
- Set Ecommerce strategy and putting it into motion.
- Responsible for website sales conversion and Ecommerce revenue.
- Active, hands-on management on online store, and the supporting sales channels.
- Update, manage and monitor of all website content, including homepage, collection pages, product pages, content pages, and more.
- Strategically partner with the Buying team to manage online product assortment, setup, and product display & product discovery.
- Collaborate with key brand/vendor partners to enhance their brand presence on the website.
- Manage full online merchandising lifecycle of products on website – seasonal launches and discontinued/exit product.
- Collaborate with Marketing to plan & execute integrated advertising campaigns on Google (including YouTube and related), Instagram/Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms, as well as other digital marketing efforts related to the website.
- Create captivating and engaging brand campaigns with high attention to detail.
- Own Ecommerce reporting: publish reports and analyse KPIs with weekly, monthly, and quarterly views.
- Manage and oversee 3rd-party web development partner, ensuring development efforts are mapped to the goals, and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Strategically partner with Director of Operations to map future resource requirements and department goals.
- Drive profitable Ecommerce channel growth.
- Other related projects as needed.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on Ecommerce experience (retail company or consumer brand).
- Excellent English communication skills while Arabic is a plus.
- Must have excellent experience in the following Ecommerce areas:
- Shopify Plus and a variety Shopify Apps.
- Managing and working with 3rd party agencies
- Cross-functionally with internal and external partners, such as Merchandising/Production, Social Media, Creative, IT/Development, and Senior-Level Leadership.
- Merchandising, product data, and product display.
- Best practices, current landscape and forward-thinking opportunities, core technologies, and customer expectations.
- Analytics, finances, and reporting.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.