Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions in the UAE and the region. Their mother company has been in operations for over 20 years.
We are looking to place a Deputy General Manager to lead the organization as a local, regional and global listing destination for multiple asset classes such as equity, debt, derivative, and others.
- Managing depository projects, improvement plans, and KPI’s.
- Managing depository team, and the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Supervise, manage and develop services related to;
- Managing new listings and private companies’ share register.
- Corporate actions and dividend distributions.
- Share books and reports.
- Inquiries and other requests.
- Custody banks
- Appointment of new custodians.
- Investor number issuance and managing all types of transactions related to custody clients.
- Inquiries, reports, and other requests.
- Official authorities
- Posting and approving transactions when required.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field, while a master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a related role.
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common, scientific, and technical journals as well as financial reports and legal documents.
- Must be a UAE national.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.