This position has been filled
Our client is a privately-owned company that produces and distributes sweets and confectionery products in more than 150 countries worldwide. Employing over 15,000 employees and operating over 30 companies around the world, this organization has a true global reach.
We are looking to place a Customer Service and Logistics Executive who will be responsible for coordinating and managing the full order cycle of the goods from the factories to the distributors. The successful candidate must have a strong experience in preparing reports, documentations and dispatching of the products.
- Coordinate and manage the Order Cycle from the receipt of the orders to the delivery of the goods to the allocated customers/distributors.
- Acknowledge order proposals from the distributors, prepare and enter the sales orders/purchase orders in SAP and transmit all the necessary reports to the distributors/sales managers and get the confirmation.
- Transmit the purchase orders to the factories and get the factories’ confirmations and receipt of orders.
- Monitor the factories with regards to the placed orders and follow-up on the availability and readiness of the products then advise the Sales Team of any issues.
- Ensure the required documentations for all shipments are prepared and given to the customers in timely manner.
- Address any queries, concerns of factories and sales team related to placed orders/shipments to the respective distributors.
- Process and follow up with the customers for the advance payment prior to and after the delivery of goods.
- Work along with the freight vendors for booking of collections from the factories.
- Create the freight POs and submit the freight bill to the Finance team for payment processing.
- Prepare and send all the necessary reports and documentations in a timely manner.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the FMCG industry (with Factory /Production), and Supply Chain.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Russian is a must.
- Experience in an export environment is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint).
- SAP knowledge is a must.
- Highly competitive package.
- Based in Dubai, UAE.
- This role reports to the Customer Service Manager.
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term, and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.